Dark Eye Circles India
Dark eye circles are unsightly and definitely unwanted. They’ll be caused by many factors such as; food allergies, kidney disorders, toxicities, and aging. Here’s the great news, they are not permanent.
Cause of dark eye circle
- Excess skin pigmentation People of all complexions get dark circles, but people whose skin is naturally darker (and thus contains more natural pigment) may be particularly prone.
- Sun Exposure. Dermatologists say that sun exposure definitely darkens the under eye area and can make discolorations much more pronounced and noticeable.
- Allergies The airborne allergens that make you cough and sneeze may also be responsible for under eye darkening and discoloration. Allergens can cause blood to pool is the vessels in the under eye area, creating the typical dark, bluish, bruise-like circles.
- Smoking Smoking is bad for the circulation, and bad circulation is a pretty sure route to dark circles.
- Heredity and Genetics An inherited tendency toward dilated blood vessels that lie close to the skin is one of the most common causes of dark circles, dermatologists say. If either of your parents had chronic dark circles, it’s a good possibility that you may have them as well.
- Aging As we get older our skin tends to get thinner, dryer, and more translucent. In the already-delicate under eye area, that often means the blood vessels are more pronounced and visible.
- Vitamin Deficiency Markedly low levels of some vitamins, notably vitamins C, K, and B6, often creates minor leakage from the capillaries in the under eye area. This blood pools beneath the skin causing the heamoglobin to be converted to hemosiderin and stored locally. Hence dark circles are the result.
- Certain Medical Conditions Under eye discoloration can be a symptom of a variety of medical conditions, ranging from circulatory problems to kidney and liver malfunction.
There are many types of eye cream in the market, but which ones are the best? When you are shopping for these eye creams, do take a moment to read the label and look out for ingredients such as vitamins C and K, as well as caffeine. Vitamins can help to lighten your dark eye circles and give your skin a fresher and healthier feel, while the latter aids in reducing the swell or puffiness.
Laser treatments are the best technology to remove any spots, blemishes and scars, however these treatments are relatively more expensive than the other treatments mentioned in this article. Having that said, laser treatment does not have any side effects, and demand very little time for recovery. In addition, the procedure is rather swift and the result is better compared to the other treatments.
Once you have begun to treat your dark circles, you now need to adopt healthier lifestyle changes as well as a balanced diet. This is to maintain the absence of those unsightly dark under eye circles! Drink at least 8 glasses of water each day to flush out impurities, and consume food that contains dietary fiber which will aid in detoxifying your body. Last, but definitely not the least, reduce or eradicate the late nights and most importantly, plan sufficient hours of sleeping time every day!