Among all the other things, we will notify of the below-mentioned points:
- The security process that we put to use, in order to save your information from being misused.
- The way to correct inaccuracies of information, if any.
- Your personally identifiable information we have collected from the website and how is the information shared to others.
- Data usage policy choices that are available.
Collection of Information and Sharing
You must note that the sole owner of the information being shared on the website, Saraswat Hospital, is us. Thus we are allowed to store, collect, and use any personal information like:
- The registration information provided by you.
- Information related to transactions happening between both the parties (you and us) related to the website. This includes the information you have submitted while booking a consultation.
- Information related to the computer being used and the number of visits made to the website. This is inclusive of the IP address, geographical location, length of visit, page views, operating system, referral source, browser type and version, and website navigation.
- Information you might have shared with the website through the contact form or in the remarks/comments section if any.
- Any information you have provided while subscribing to the newsletters, e-mail notification and/or website services.
Having said so, we will further use the information presented by you and give you a response that has a solution to the problem. In case of urgency, we might share the information you have sent us with specialized medical practitioners (third party) to fulfil any request.
Till the time you specifically mention not to, however, we might keep contacting you via e-mails, or other electronic mediums in the future to keep you up-to-date about any specials, services, and discounts we are offering.
The control you have over the information shared
Completely depending on you, if you may, you can opt-out of receiving any contact with us in the future. Should you want anything, you can contact us via the contact number we have mentioned on our website or, mail us on the e-mail address. The various reasons you can do so are:
- To alter or correct any of your data present with us
- To delete any data
- To share any concern you want to address the way we are using your data
- To check if at all we have any data with us
Cookies and Security
We keep in mind all the organizational and technical precautions while performing the surgery so that we are able to prevent any alteration, loss, or misuse of the data you have shared with our website, https://www.saraswathospital.com/. We further store this information on our servers that are equipped with full security, firewall, and password protected. Only if there is any staff who requires the information to fulfil a particular job such as billing or patient care, are given access.
The website https://www.saraswathospital.com/ utilizes cookies for smooth running. A cookie is a piece of data that assists us in identifying the repeat visitors, and improves your access to the website. Through this, we can easily identify you right when you fill in the ID, and we don’t ask you for the password, more than once.
This saves the time you spend on the Saraswat Hospital website and, in turn, enhances the entire user experience. We do not honour the DNT (Do Not Track) web browser privacy at present. But, we do track the way you manage to use the website to give you more reliable results as and when you access it.
This is to note that our website has links to several other websites. Having said so, you must be well aware that we would be held, in no way, responsible for the statements of privacy and content of those. We encourage you to be aware as and when you leave our website. This would allow you to be thoroughly well-read about the privacy statements made by the other website, which are further known to collect the personal information that is identifiable as well.
- We want to exercise, establish, or defend legal rights.
- The law has asked us to do so.
- If there is any person who we reasonably believe and has applied to a competent authority or court when it had ordered the disclosure.
Should you be having any queries in regards to the policy or feel like we must incorporate something or are not abiding by any point, get in touch with us at email@example.com