Tummy Tuck India
Abdominoplasty or “tummy tuck” is a cosmetic surgery procedure used to improve the shape of abdomen by making it thinner and more firm. The surgery involves the removal of excess skin and fat from the middle and lower abdomen in order to tighten the muscle and fascia of the abdominal wall. It removes excess skin and fat around the stomach while tightening the abdominal wall. The surgery is generally performed after pregnancies or weight loss, when skin becomes stretched or saggy. A new belly button may need to be surgically created by a procedure known as umbilicoplasty.
If you have any or some of the underlying conditions, you may consider this option.
- Excess or sagging Abdominal skin
- A protruding abdomen that is out of proportion to the rest of your body.
- Abdominal muscles that have been separated and weekend
- Excessive fatty tissue that is concentrated in your abdomen.
Tummy tuck operations vary in scope and are frequently subdivided into categories. Depending on the extent of the surgery, a complete tummy tuck can take from 1 to 5 hours. A partial abdominoplasty (mini-tuck ) can be completed between 1 and 2 hours.
Complete abdominoplasty (Full Tummy Tuck)
- An incision is made from hipbone to hipbone, just above the pubic area.
- One more incision is made to free the umblicus from the surrounding skin.
- The skin is separated from the abdominal wall to expose the muscles and fascia to be tightened. The muscle fascia wall is tightened with sutures.
- Liposuction is often used to refine the transition zones of the abdominal sculpture.
- A dressing and a compression garment is applied.
A Partial mini tuck proceeds
- A smaller incision is made.
- The skin and fat of lower abdomen are detached in a more limited fashion from muscle fascia. The skin is stretched downwards and excess skin removed.
- Sometimes the belly button base is divided from the muscle below and slid down lower on the abdominal wall.
- Sometimes a portion of the abdominal muscle fascia wall is tightened.
- Liposuction is often used to contour the transition zone.
- The flap is stitched back into place.
Other procedures such as liposuction or breast augmentation are often performed at the same time. This is commonly referred to as a mommy makeover.
Loose hanging skin (before)
Incisional hernia (before)
Incisional hernia (after)
Liposuction with breast implant