Welcome to Family Dental Clinic at Saraswat Hospital; where we specialize in cosmetic dentistry, facial and oral surgery. At FDC we take the necessary time to understand your needs and expectations. Each procedure is fully discussed with the patient before we jott down our treatment plan specifically for you, keeping in mind your concern and priority. Your faith in us and the treatment delivered is the most important component for a successful result.
We have expertise in the following fields:
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Oral Surgery
Orofacial infection Treatment
Orthodontic Surgery/Tooth exposure
Orthognathic Surgery(Jaw deformity)
Sinus augmentation surgery
Unerupted tooth recovery
Wisdom teeth removal
Fractures of Mandible
- Reconstructive surgery
Cleft Lip and Palate surgery
Facial Trauma Reconstruction
- Oral Surgery
- Preventive Dentistry
- Restorative Dentistry
- Periodontal Therapy
- Endodontic Therapy-Single sitting RCT
- Children Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Bonding
- Cosmetic Dental Implants
- Smile Makeover
- Dentures and Partials
- Complete Dentures
- Removable Partial Dentures
- Fixed Partial Dentures
What should you expect after a tooth extraction?
We will numb the area for a painless extraction procedure. The post extraction regimen to be followed by you is as follows:
- A small amount of bleeding is normal. You should avoid smoking or rigrous mouth rinse to avoid delay in the healing process.
- Do not use straw to drink liquids for the next 24 hours. Both the above mentioned activities might cause dislodgement of the clot and delay healing.
- For the first few days rinse your mouth gently and apply cold packs for swelling and pain.
- You can brush your teeth but avoid cleaningthe tooth next to the socket.
Also known as Alveolar Osteitis although uncommon, might develop after tooth extraction which causes pain and delay in healing for 3-5 days.
The condition is treated by cleaning the site and placement of medication which provides relief in pain. The dressing will be changed everyday until the pain goes off and the socket starts to heal. Non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs may be prescribed to you.
It is one of the easiest and least expensive cosmetic dental procedure. The treatment is used to repair decayed, chipped, cracked teeth, improve the aesthetic quotient of discoloured teeth, close spaces between the teeth and also as an alternative to traditional amalgam filling.
The treatment is popular due to its ease to perform and the results it yields. Unless it is done on a decayed tooth, anesthesia is not required during the treatment.
If you are tired of hiding your smile because your teeth don’t look good, a smile makeover can help you, bringing your self confidence back which will be clearly reflected in your smile.
You will get rid off chipped, cracked, gapped, crooked, stained and discoloured teeth by a combination of restorative and cosmetic procedures including fillings, bonding, veneers, crowns, braces, bridges and implants.
Say Goodbye To Anxiety During Dental Visit
At FCD we strive to change your outlook towards dental treatment as painful and stressfull into a relaxed and comfortable procedure.
We are committed to making your dental experience as comfortable and short as possible making you forget about all your dental anxiety. We look forward to making your time spent with us to be one of its kind bringing an end to all the possessed anxiety via several relaxation and anti-anxiety services.
- In chair movies: We have very effective drug free distraction therapy and that is playing a video of your choice. You will be amazed about how your mind will be refocussed on the screen rather on the ongoing tretment.
- Nitrous oxide: Also known as Laughing Gas, which is another way of making your experience pleasant. It has a calming and euphoric effect that melts away anxiety. The gas is excreted out through lungs therefore it can be adjusted and cleared at the end of your visit so that you can continue with your work after dental treatment.
- Oral conscious sedation: It provides even better anti anxiety effect which is both easy and safe. Our team has a special training to give this kind of sedation.
- i.v sedation: It is used in cases with severe anxiety, provided by a trained anesthetist at our clinic. Our team is rigorously trained to make these kind of sedation safe and effective.
Let us know which of the above mentioned procedure you would like to opt for and we will ensure that you leave our clinic with all the positive things regarding dental treatments.
Walk In Cashless
We accept credit/debit cards therefore you can walk in cashless.
Same Day Services
If you have an emergency or a tight schedule, let us know and we will treat you on urgent basis. You need not to wait for your appointment day to arrive.