FUE Hair Transplant in India
Follicular Unit Excision (previously known as Follicular Unit Extraction), FUE, is a minimally invasive hair transplant surgery method that revolves around extracting healthy follicular units from the donor area, and then implanting them to the balding parts of the head. Through the FUE hair transplant in India technique, the follicles are directly extracted from the donor area, individually, keeping the patient under local anaesthesia, with help of special low-torque low-RPM round punch needles of 0.6 to 1mm in diameter and micro-forceps to get the best results. The fact that the procedure revolves around individual extraction ensures that there are no linear scars left on the head.
How does the FUE Hair Transplant Technique Work?
With age, in everyone, the three-phase Anagen-Catagen-Telogen cycle of hair growth shortens and reaches a place where it is unable to regrow hair. The process, however, feels different for everyone, depending on genetic factors. As a result, some people diagnosed with Androgenetic Alopecia often start showing signs of balding in their early twenties.
Through an FUE hair transplant in India surgery, the modern equipment works for restoring hair to these bald patches and replacing the old follicles with healthier ones instead. As the procedure is complete, the newly implanted follicles will then be nourished by the blood vessels and go back to their original hair growth cycle, permanently.
How is the FUE Hair Transplant in India Performed?
At Saraswat Hospital, we have a team of surgeons certified by the American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery (ABHRS) who are aware of the recent developments in FUE hair transplant in India. The steps to performing the procedure, customized according to the patient, include:
- Shaving down both the donor and recipient area of the head
- Using a micro-punch tool to remove the follicles from the scalp
- Making incisions to the recipient area to form a hairline and marking the exact position for follicle insertion
- Inserting the recently extracted follicles into the incisions
- Cleaning the area and bandaging it to ease the recovery process
As a permanent procedure that acts as a solution for Androgenetic Alopecia, FUE can be performed on your arms and legs, as well.
What are the Advantages of FUE Hair Transplant in India?
As a more recent method of hair transplant surgery that offers natural-looking results and a quicker recovery time, FUE hair transplant in India,when performed by experts in the field, have several benefits such as:
- A completely natural look
- No linear scar post-surgery
- Ideal for moustache, beard, eyelash, and eyebrow transplant
- Painless procedure
- Quicker recovery time
What are the Things You Should Know about FUE Hair Transplant in India?
As you consult the professionals at Saraswat Hospital for the procedure, there are a few things you need to be aware of about the FUE hair transplant surgery in India,such as:
- The treatment is often performed in multiple sessions over a few days, depending on the area to be covered through the procedure.
- The treatment doesn’t interrupt the patient’s daily routine as much, and only a few post-operation instructions have to be followed for the best results
- FUE is an outpatient procedure that allows the patient to go home once the surgery is over.
How is the Final Cost of FUE Hair Transplant in India Calculated?
At Saraswat Hospital, as with any other type of hair transplant surgery, the cost of Follicular Unit Excision is also based on several factors, and this includes:
- The amount of hair to be extracted and then transplanted
- The number of sessions required to complete the procedure
- The health of the follicles in the donor site
- The equipment used for the procedure (the Choi Implanter Pen)
We also offer medical tourism facilities for those patients who are visiting Agra, India, from any part of the world (or country, for that matter). Our well-trained and experienced patient coordinator takes care of all aspects of the visit and that includes all-encompassing services such as a tour of the area, accommodation, and all types of after-surgery requirements.