SMP or Scalp Micropigmentation is a cosmetic tattooing procedure in which different hues of black are deposited on the scalp of the patient to leave a buzz cut look or fuller-looking hair. The doctor performing the scalp micropigmentation procedure ensures that the pigments are placed in the normal hair growth angle so that it looks natural once finished.
The procedure doesn’t go beyond the upper layers of skin, thereby ensuring that no new hair growth from the follicles in the area is damaged during the treatment. It also leaves no side effects and delivers instant results. However, you may have to undergo the same procedure again, once time has passed and the pigments have started to fade away. The cost of the best scalp micropigmentation in India, however, depends on several important factors.
Factors Considered for the Final Cost of Scalp Micropigmentation
Scalp Micropigmentation is a very intricate and detailed procedure that has to be performed precisely for the best results. The final cost of the same, thus, depends on a lot of aspects such as:
1. Area: The base cost of the procedure is determined as per the area to be covered during the procedure. The simple addition of a crown density costs far lesser than complete head coverage. This area to be covered also differs from person to person according to the size of the scalp and the level of thinning each patient is suffering from. The cost keeps going higher when the size of the area gets bigger.
2. Style: Now that the area is determined, the second factor considered for the price is the style you want to achieve through the procedure. Depending on your requirements, you can either go for a buzz-cut faded look or a sharper and visible look. This plays an important factor because the amount of pigments used to achieve the results matter.
3. Density: When we talk about the area covered and the style achieved, we cannot miss the density of the hair. Depending on the type of hair density you already have, the specialist matches the treated area perfectly to get the most natural-looking results. For those who have naturally thicker and fuller hair, the cost might be slightly more than the others.
4. Skin Type: Believe it or not, the skin type plays a very important part in determining the final cost of the scalp micropigmentation in India treatment. If you have sensitive skin, you might be allergic to certain kinds of pigments and finding that out to get the best side-effect-free pigment is crucial for the best results. Extra care is taken for those who suffer from older, damaged, or sensitive skin as well because there is an added effort used to pressure the needle for pigmentation, thereby slowing down the process.
5. Scars: Scalp Micropigmentation is an excellent way to hide visible scars on your head and is often used for that purpose. However, you must note that scarring might affect the cost of Scalp Micropigmentation because hiding these scars take a lot of time and effort.
Why should you consult ABHRS certified doctors at Saraswat Hospital for Scalp Micropigmentation?
As an ethical and safe aesthetic and cosmetic surgery clinic in Agra, Saraswat Hospital is known to provide the top-most services when it comes to scalp micropigmentation India. The procedure used for the treatment in the hospital involves customized pigment for each patient, tattooed carefully and with precision to get the most natural-looking results. The doctors leading the team of specialists at the hospital include Dr Satya Saraswat and Dr Preeti Saraswat, both of whom are diplomates of the American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery (ABHRS) and have over seventeen years of experience in the field.
Dr Preeti Saraswat is an MBBS with a PGDCC degree from the University of Greifswald, Germany. She is known for the scalp micropigmentation treatments that she has been rendering to her patients over the years. She is also a member of the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine (AAAM). She is aware of the latest developments in the field by being in touch with several international boards, of which, she is also a part.
Dr Satya Saraswat is an MBBS, M.Ch, DNB, and MS with a specialization in hair restoration techniques. He has presented a Modified technique to perform the procedure in the 24th World Congress of ISHRS and is also one of the very few doctors in the country eligible to use the UGraft™ method to get the best results. With a Gold Medal in Plastic Surgery received from the Honorable Health Minister of India, he has several successful surgeries to his credit.
Conclusion: As an effective cosmetic surgery technique, scalp micropigmentation in India has been a widely sought-after option for both men and women suffering from hair thinning. The several benefits of the procedure obtained by the patients, along with the expertise of the surgeon performing it, make it ideal for patients across the world. In case you want to know more about the scalp micropigmentation technique, book a consultation with the doctors at Saraswat Hospital!