Breast Reduction India
Breast reduction surgery offering most dramatic changes in the body image:
AFTER BREAST REDUCTION
This surgery is generally recommended for women experiencing health problems associated with large and heavy breasts. These kind of large and pendulous breasts can be the cause of various health problems like pain in back, neck and shoulders. There can be rashes beneath the breasts, grooves in the shoulders from bra straps and postural problems. It offers the most immediate and dramatic changes in body image. Your breasts become smaller, lighter, firmer and in better proportion to the rest of your body.
A few facts about breast reduction surgeryare as follows:
- The surgery is usually 2-4 hours.
- It is typically done under general anesthesia.
- Initial mild to moderate discomfort is felt, you can go back to work 2-3 weeks and avoid strenuous exercise for about a month.
- Scars are usually present.
- Serious complications while possible,are unlikely when the surgery is performed by an experienced and qualified surgeon.
The surgery is often performed to relieve physical problems and it also provides the aesthetic benefits of improving breast shape and tone. Usually candidates for breast reduction surgery are women who are not massively overweight but who have very large, pendulous breasts that cause physical discomfort. Post-surgery there is a good possibility that there will be reasonably normal nipple sensation and the ability to breastfeed will be maintained. The success of the surgery lies in the hands of the plastic surgeon therefore think twice before you choose one for yourself.
Be your own doctor, have patience, it may take a few months to get corrected but the wait is worth it.