Hair loss is something that is affecting Indian people too much in recent days, and the onus lies on the increasing amount of stress and exposure to pollution. This has opened up the platform to a lot of companies providing various remedies, but unfortunately, none of them is permanent apart from surgical hair transplant procedures. Up until a few years back, when surgical hair transplant methods were not so widespread, it had to face a lot of uncertainty even for its price range. The cost for the best hair transplant in India is relatively low and transparent as well.
What are the factors that constitute a hair transplant surgery?
To begin with, the cost of hair transplantation India is based on the number of grafts that need to be harvested. This rate is calculated based on the primary cost per graft, plus goods and service tax, and only once the harvesting is over, the price would be revealed. Along with this, a few other factors are contributing to finalizing the cost of the procedure. They include:
1. The cost of high-quality and single-use equipment that maintains the Standard Safety Procedures.
2. The state-of-the-art technology of the hospital treating the patient.
3. Board-certified surgeons and their years of experience in the field.
Certain other features that make it to the final cost involve:
1. The method used for the transplant: A vital factor that contributes to the final cost of the best hair transplant in India is dependant on the method used for the surgery. The two ways a surgeon can perform the hair transplant are FUT and FUE. In Follicular Unit Extraction, a small punch device is used to extract follicles directly from the scalp and then inserted to the area to be treated. On the other hand, in Follicular Unit Transplantation, a tissue strip that contains hair is removed from the scalp the follicles are extracted from there and then implanted to the area facing hair loss. Given the difference in procedures, there are various types of equipment used in each of them, and the expertise levels differ as well. That is why the process plays a crucial role in determining the final cost.
2. The stage of hair fall you are at: No matter how insignificant it might sound, the pattern and stage of hair loss are very crucial when it comes to planning the cost of a hair transplant surgery. This is because this factor takes a toll on the decision of the surgeon on the type of procedure he or she is going to operate on you. After ascertaining the seriousness of your problem, the surgeons will decide on the treatment method.
Hospitals like Saraswat Hospital that is popular for Hair transplant in Agra performs a Trichoscopic Analysis of the donor site to check the thickness and density of the hair. This helps in deciding on the number of grafts that would be harvested and give a rough idea of the quality of results. The hospital run by two ABHRS certified doctors, also provides an electronic display of the number of grafts that are to be harvested so that the entire procedure is transparent. The best part of Saraswat Hospital that makes it so famous as the ideal place for hair transplant in Delhi is that the hospital provides a combined FUE+FUT procedure as well.
Who are the doctors at Saraswat Hospital?
Saraswat Hospital has two of the best hair transplant surgeons of India – Dr Satya Saraswat and Dr Preeti Saraswat. Both of them are certified from ABHRS and lifetime members of ISHRS.
Dr Satya Saraswat is an MBBS, M.Ch, M.S and D.N.B in Plastic Surgery. He has been awarded by the Honorable Health Minister of India as well. His expertise and hold over the subject of hair transplant has come from his own experience and so, he aims to provide his patients with the same life-changing experience.
Dr Preeti Saraswat, on the other hand, is an MBBS and Post Graduate Diploma holder from the University of Griefswald, Germany. Even though her core specialization lies in clinical cosmetology, she shows particular interest in hair transplant and renders customized treatment to all her patients.
Hair transplant cost in India relies on a lot of factors, but it has to be kept in mind that the success rate of the surgery is entirely dependant on the skills of the surgeons. If you want to know more about the subject and book a consultation with the top-most surgeons in India, contact Saraswat Hospital.