Ethical, Safe, State-Of-The-Art cosmetic surgery services
Ethical – The Medical practice at Saraswat Hospital Agra is in strict accordance with the rules and standards of right conduct, specifically the standards of our noble medical profession. It pertains to the morals too ; pertaining to right or wrong in conduct.
We believe a patient should know these things before making a conscious decision about Cosmetic Surgery:
- Make your own decisions: The real expert on your appearance and any concerns you may have is only YOU. The assistance you should need from a qualified surgeon is to decide what, if any, surgery you might need, and you should ensure you get unbiased information regarding what might be technically possible and any associated risks and benefits.
- Be thoroughly Informed: Anyone considering any cosmetic procedure should ensure they are fully informed and accept the limitations and risks of any procedure. Remember, no surgeon or procedure is 100% risk free.
- Be Comfortable: Make sure you feel comfortable with the organisation, surgeon and clinic you have chosen.
- Know your surgeon: Practitioners may boast impressive sounding qualifications, but these can have little meaning. In India a Cosmetic Surgeon should be MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery) a Four and Half year Basic Course + one year Internship. After that a three year Master of Surgery (M.S.) is needed before getting an admission to MCh (Magister Chirurgit) in Plastic Surgery, which is a 3 year Superspecialisation Course in Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery.
Dr Satya Saraswat has got above mentioned qualifications along with Gold Medal in Diplomate of National Board,considered by many to be one of the most difficult Examinations to clear worldwide.
Any affiliations to Internationally recognised Societies like ISAPS (International Society Of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery), ASPS (American Society of Plastic Surgery), ISHRS (International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery) & ABHRS (American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery) adds to the credibility and Experience of Cosmetic Surgeon like Dr Satya Saraswat.
- Get the timing right: Unless the circumstances are exceptional, avoid surgery if you have recently experienced major life events such as moving house, changing job, losing a loved one, the break-up of a relationship or the arrival of children.
- Beware of ‘free’ consultations (a typical feature of many commercial chain of clinics). Nothing is free (not even 0% EMI).
- Take Your Time: Remember that undergoing any surgery is a serious commitment in terms of money & time.
Safe – “Safety first” at Saraswat Hospital Agra. It echos in every deed of ours. Whatever minor procedure or major procedure you undergo we ensure that we complete our checklist of before , during and after things.
Just to give you an overview of how we fulfill our safety scanning -
- While we register you for doctor consultation we help you fill a patient information form which enables us to know about your present complaints, history of medical and surgical illnesses and allergies. This empowers us to know a good detail about you as you undergo any procedure.
- Your vitals are checked during consultation.
- Continuous monitoring during the procedure.
- Ever ready emergency medicines and emergency intervention machines as defibrillator, ETCO2 monitor and so on.
- Trained Staff helps you and monitors you.
- One is to one ratio of patient to staff from the beginning itself.
State-of-the-art – cordial, courteous environment with light music playing relaxes you. As you sit comfortably for your registration with a sip, believe us a whole lot of cosmetic procedures done with utmost sincerity and care await you.
Saraswat Hospital Agra uses the latest and the most sophisticated technologically advanced equipments for the benefit of its patients.
Cosmetic surgery services – Saraswat Hospital Agra provides you all types of cosmetic surgery services, a list of which we can provide you here for your benefit:
- Aesthetic Genital Surgery
- Breast Implant
- Breast Lift
- Breast Reduction
- Brow Lift
- Buttock Lift
- Dimple Creation
- Eyelid Correction
- Face Lift
- Facial Implants
- Fat Grafting
- Hair Transplantation
- Neck Lift
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Scar Surgery
- Tummy Tuck